Index page [< Previous] [Next >]

Unfortunately this big storm was quickly gaining on us.  For safety reasons at the first sign of lightning we would have to get off the water.  Because of that it was decided that we would have to really start paddling just in case.  The outfitter was going to pick us up at Kipp the next morning and we couldn't afford to get stranded by a storm.  There was no place to get a vehicle in to pick us up if that happened.